Financial Aid Support Center
The Financial Aid Support Portal has been redesigned. Please take a few minutes to set up a new username/password for My Support.
Thank you for your patience.
- Chat live with a Financial Aid Counselor
- Submit a ticket with your issue or concern
- Browse helpful guides and other materials
FAFSA School Code:014251
Mailing Address:Excelsior College
7 Columbia Circle
Albany, NY 12203-5159
- FAQsBrowse or search the FAQs for a wide variety of solutions.
- Helpful DocumentsBrowse our library of downloads and files.
- Submit a question or document and track it in MY SUPPORT.The Ticket System allows you to directly submit a support ticket to a financial aid specialist whose expertise matches your inquiry. This online tool provides an alternative to phone and e-mail and helps expedite the resolution of your issue. You can track the status of your ticket in My Support.
- Live ChatWelcome to chat
- Submit FeedbackPlease rate the topic or service you received.
- Contact UsFind out how to contact a service representative via phone or postal mail.
- ViewedMost Popular Topics
- 3517Excelsior Payment Plans
- 2987How can I check the status of my refund?
- 2862How do I apply for financial aid?
- 2549How do I apply for a book voucher?
- 2411Can I pick up my refund check?
- 2263How can I check my financial aid status?
- 2226How do I accept my award?
- 2168Are all programs of study eligible for financial aid?
- 2158I just enrolled in the ADn program and I’m interested in using federal financial aid, what is my next step?
- 1992Online Nursing Courses Q & A
- Most Recent Topics
- 2/18/2015What do you need to complete verification?
- 2/18/2015How to obtain my 'IRS Tax Return Transcript'
- 2/18/2015I have been selected for a process called verification. What documents will I need to submit?
- 2/13/2015Where can I check my loan/award history?
- 7/23/2014Is there a fee associated with a Direct Stafford Loan?
- 7/23/2014Is there a loan fee for a Grad PLUS or Parent PLUS Loan?
- 7/23/2014Will my financial aid award change if I change the length of my course registration(s)? Example: Change from 8 week to 15 week length course or 15 week to all 8 week course.
- 7/23/2014Can my student's Direct Subsidized/Unsubsidized Loan MPN be used for my Direct PLUS Loan MPN?
- 7/23/2014Does my parent have to complete Entrance Counseling for the PLUS Loan?
- 7/23/2014My parents don't support me. Can I file as independent to receive Financial Aid?
Excelsior Financial Aid Help Center
- ADN Program
- Applying for Aid
- Awards & Disbursements
- Book Vouchers
- Calendars & Schedules
- Financial Aid Refunds
- General Questions
- SAP Policy & Appeals
- Tuition Payment Plans
- Types of Aid
- Veterans Benefits
- Withdrawal & Return to Title IV Policy
- My Recent Topics
- You do not currently have any "My Recent Topic" information. You will see your most recent viewed topics when you begin to browse the Knowledgebase